It can be hard buying rings online as different designs vary slightly in size, best way to determine your size is to go to a jeweller and use a ring sizer, however if you cannot do this you can determine your ring size by doing the following very precicly!
1. Cut a piece of string or thin piece of paper about 5mm thick at least 3 inches long
2. Wrap it snugly around your ring finger at the base of your knuckle ( We recommend to measure at least 3 times to obtain correct measurement. It also pays to measure your finger at the end of the day when your fingers are warm as size can fluctuate during the day with food and fluid retention, also your fingers will measure smaller when they are cold.
3. Using a pen or pencil, mark where the ends overlap, be very precise, you don't want it to be to big
4. Lay it out flat and use a ruler to measure the length in millimetres again be very precise
5. Use the chart below, go to the Size in (mm) column find your measured size or as close to. this is the size you measured for your finger. then move across and find the corresponding size in the U.S.A & Canada column.
Example if you measured your finger and it was 56mm you would drop down a half size and choose a size 7 USA.
* Please note Miki rings are measured in USA sizes!
* Please note Miki will happily exchange your ring if it does not fit, however you will have to pay postage costs!
* Please choose your size when adding product to your cart.